Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 57

I am thankful for the discovery of polenta to my kitchen repertoire.  I didn't realize how filling and versatile this dish could be.  Whether it is for Italian dishes or Mexican  it is amazing.

I am thankful for the facts about nutrition that I have been learning lately.  I have noticed a difference in my health and welfare by cutting out a lot of the servings of the meat that I was eating and increasing my good carbs and vegetables.  In time I hope to see if it will help me run better.

I am thankful for the burst of energy that I find myself with on a daily basis that I get from running.   Exercise used to wear me out.  But when I have changed my diet I feel so much better.

I am thankful for my new work out pants.  I know that with these pants I will run a thousand miles in them.  I am so happy to have started my new life.

I am thankful for pixie haircuts.  It makes my life so much easier now that my hair is so much easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment