Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 58

I am thankful for antibiotic ointments that will kill the bacteria in any cut and skin infection.  I don't know how people did it before this was discovered.  Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide just don't seem to cut it quite to the extent that this stuff does.

I am thankful for renters insurance.  What a relief it is to know that if there is any fire, theft, or even flood my stuff can be replaced without too much inconvenience.

I am thankful for glue.  Isn't it amazing how much glue is involved in our lives.  We often don't think too much about it until we need it.

I am thankful for batteries.  We depend on them daily.  Nearly everything has a battery.  I walked out into my living room this morning and my clock had died.  What a pain it is to look at the clock and think is that the right time?

I am thankful for clocks.  All of our lives are run by the ticking of a clock in one form or another.  It is a comfort to know that the time is right for all things.  Time is truly the essence of our lives.  It is all that we have when we are born and all that we lose when we die.  

No comments:

Post a Comment