Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 52

Today I am thankful for the 18 wheelers that bring supplies to our area.  Just think how our nation would be affected if all of the truckers stopped doing their job.  They are people that we take for granted on a daily basis and I am so thankful for all that they do and sacrifice so I can have the supplies that I need to get by day to day.

I am thankful for gas pumps.  I am so thankful that I don't have to go out and dump gallons upon gallons into my car by hand.  Gas pumps make that all possible.

I am thankful for electric razors that shave Ryan's hair and saves us so much money.  What a blessing it is to save $120/year because Ryan shaves his head at home.

I am thankful for the pigs that have laid down their lives so that I might enjoy a pork chop meal.  Animals do so much for us and I am so grateful for all that they do for me.

I am thankful for my inhaler.  I hope I will never have an asthma attach again.

No comments:

Post a Comment