Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 55

Today I am thankful for snow plows and the people who drive them.  With bad roads I am thankful that they are out to try and keep the roads safe for everyone to drive.

I am thankful for rear defrost stripes that work so well to heat up my rear window.  I don't have a brush for my new car yet and I am thankful that I didn't have to worry about scraping off the snow off of the back.

I am thankful for Thomas Eddison and the many contributions that his ideas and inventions have really changed society for the better in so many ways.  What would our lives be like today if he had never followed his ideas?  I hope that someday I can leave the world a better place because I was here.

I am thankful for the freelance jobs that have come Ryan's way over the past couple of weeks.  They have helped to boost Ryan's belief in his design talent.

I am thankful for garden burgers.  I am trying to eat a few more vegetables and not so much meat in my diet.  Garden burgers help me do just that.  I went to Red Robin and I had a great burger tonight and I didn't have anything that was deep fried nor did I have any meat.  I feel full but not over done.

No comments:

Post a Comment