Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 54

Today I am thankful for tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.  These two things are one of life's simple pleasures.  A cold and difficult day calls for such a good thing.

I am thankful for cold mornings.  It helps me enjoy a good run even among the trials of achieving my goals.

I am thankful for concrete.  So much in our life depends on concrete.  From pipes to homes to even our cars everything in our society depends on concrete.  What a blessing it is to have it in our lives.

I am thankful for tv trays.  Such a small table that does so much.

I am thankful for trials.  They always provide good opportunities to grow mentally and emotionally.  Trials are often blessings in disguise.

I am thankful for second chances of life and love.  Life is all about not giving up and moving forward.  Second chances are what it is all about.

1 comment:

  1. I Love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches!!! I am also greatful for trials, I believe every trial is a blessing and helps me grow!

    ReplyDelete